Subject: Sales Order #700248811
From: Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 09:48:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Anne,

Please call the customer if she wants a personalized name for the
above order.

FAST-PER-PT4BTS19B

Rainbow Skool Leakproof Lunchbox 4 Compartments Blue

*Jaymar Tolentino*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 1360   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>