Subject: Order Not Received - 600910289
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 09:25:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Naib and Eugene,

We have a customer who complained her order of water wipes was not received
but when checked in Wimo, it was already delivered by Ijaz on 01 July.

As per Ijaz, there was a note to put it on the main door. So he left it
there. Unfortunately, he was not able to take a picture as proof.

The customer paid  131.04 AED and demanding a refund if it will not be
delivered.

Please assist. Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE