Subject: RE: URGENT 100161721 missing items courier follow up
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Mariam Zeineddine <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 14:02:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

How many items packages were delivered in the order @Mahmoud Omar
<[email-masked]> ?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Mahmoud
Omar
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:35 PM
*To:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mariam Zeineddine <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: URGENT 100161721 missing items courier follow up

The order has been delivered on the last 11 of July at 4:09 PM .

Regards ,

*From:* Naib Khan [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 28, 2020 11:15 AM
*To:* Zubair Wahid; Mahmoud Omar
*Cc:* Mariam Zeineddine; KSA Lastmile; lastmile; customer care
*Subject:* Re: URGENT 100161721 missing items courier follow up

+Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>

please investigate and share your feedback.

Regards.

Naib

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 11:47, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Naib

Contact barq for POD for this order, we only had 1 quantity in the
warehouse for this order which was dispatched with the same order. If it
didn't reach the customer, it means that barq have mishandled the shipment
and lost the item.

Thanks

Zubair

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 10:32 AM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> plesae do the needful

Regards.

Naib

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 11:30, Mariam Zeineddine <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Naib,

Please assist me in contacting the courier

Order: 100161721

Barq: 9658498223

missing item:

SKU: BK-MS937015+KS58015

Zubair confirmed this is not warehouse, and customer did not receive.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/AM4PR07MB310865958198BAABD544C4CBA4730%40AM4PR07MB3108.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/AM4PR07MB310865958198BAABD544C4CBA4730%40AM4PR07MB3108.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.