Subject: RE: SO# 200316390 AWB: Careem-KSA::200316390
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Alaa Basha <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 17:01:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>

Where is the shipment?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Alaa Basha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2020 3:43 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>;
Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SO# 200316390 AWB: Careem-KSA::200316390

Hi Eugene

this task is not assigned , please ask your team to assign to any captain
and share with me captain details i will make sure he will deliver in same
time

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 1:49 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Check in Wimo who this order is assigned to

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Alaa Basha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2020 2:48 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>;
Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SO# 200316390 AWB: Careem-KSA::200316390

Hi Eugene

kindly share captain details

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 1:46 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+  @Alaa Basha <[email-masked]>

Can you please investigate and update urgently the issue here

Need to know which driver this is

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2020 2:35 PM
*To:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>;
KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SO# 200316390 AWB: Careem-KSA::200316390

Hi Team,

Please update us up urgently, the customer is following up

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 5:41 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer is complaining about careem delivery agent
because he is rude and he told the customer to call the police

The customer wants to receive the shipment urgently

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Please check and advise

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

*Thanks & Regards *

*Alaa Basha*

*Key Account Manager*

+966 59 088 6051

[email-masked]

<https://apps.apple.com/app/id592978487>[image:
Image removed by sender.]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.careem.acma&hl=en>

*This email, including any information it contains and any attachments to
it, is confidential and may be privileged. This email is intended only for
the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the
original message. You should not disclose or copy this email, any of its
contents or any attachments to it. This email may have been transmitted
over an unsecure public network and, therefore, Careem does not accept
responsibility for its contents or for any damage sustained as a result of
viewing its contents or in connection with its transmission. Careem
reserves the right to monitor all communications from or to this account.*

-- 

*Thanks & Regards *

*Alaa Basha*

*Key Account Manager*

+966 59 088 6051

[email-masked]

<https://apps.apple.com/app/id592978487>[image:
Image removed by sender.]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.careem.acma&hl=en>

*This email, including any information it contains and any attachments to
it, is confidential and may be privileged. This email is intended only for
the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete the
original message. You should not disclose or copy this email, any of its
contents or any attachments to it. This email may have been transmitted
over an unsecure public network and, therefore, Careem does not accept
responsibility for its contents or for any damage sustained as a result of
viewing its contents or in connection with its transmission. Careem
reserves the right to monitor all communications from or to this account.*