Subject: RE: Arar is not listed on the site
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>, Tech Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:49:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Sara,

Confirmed.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2020 4:48 PM
*To:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amr Abed <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Leena <[email-masked]>; Tech Team <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Arar is not listed on the site

Adding Eugene to confirm delivery to this area/city.

Thanks

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 14:56, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly assist with the below as the customer complained that Arar is not
listed on the site.

the below screenshot for the same

Best regards,

Anas Nazzal

-- 

*Sara Ahmed*

Head of Technology

e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE