Subject: RE: 200315994 DHL-Express::2990821330
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:27:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@ae.mumzworld <[email-masked]>

Where is this shipment

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 22, 2020 11:36 PM
*To:* customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; ae.mumzworld <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 200315994 DHL-Express::2990821330

Dear CS Team

Please provide complete address information to the DHL team for delivery.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAN7jqU_zSx5w8mCgP%2BYe53g1UKbETAdgwf6TQCKxdC9FGJN36A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAN7jqU_zSx5w8mCgP%2BYe53g1UKbETAdgwf6TQCKxdC9FGJN36A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.