Subject: RE: Order Number 200306640_2
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Samiya Sheikh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ahmed Irfan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Zubair Wahid'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'KSA Lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala'" <[email-masked]>, "'Anas nazzal'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yaseen Shaqra'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:51:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Ahmed Irfan and  <mailto:[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid,

We need confirmation this is cancelled ? the customer keeps calling for her refund.

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 5:13 PM
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order Number 200306640_2

Hi Team,

Kindly update cancellation 200306640_2.

Regards 

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 3:55 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Zubair and Ahmed,

Please check and update us urgently 

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 12:19 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly confirm if the order 200306640_2 has been returned as the custom would like to cancel and refund.

Best regards,

Anas Nazzal 

 

-- 

Best Regards,

Yaseen Shaqra

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: yaseen.s <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE