Subject: RE: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suman Chetri <[email-masked]>, Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>, Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:46:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Vipul <[email-masked]> can you take lead and investigate from WH side
why we are sending 2 x the same box (style part) and not the correct
missing box (general parts) for this order?

It seems from the information Joyce shared the customer received the Style
pack box 2x and is missing from the start the General Parts box to have the
full crib with her.

Thanks,

*From:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 26, 2020 5:05 PM
*To:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Suman Chetri <[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said <
[email-masked]>; Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora
<[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Jeffin
Joy <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mohit
Caleb <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Mohammad
Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Hi Simone,

Please see the below image shared by the customer.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 at 16:07, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Joyce,

Can you confirm what boxes she has received? Photo of the box sticker
please?

Regards,

*From:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 26, 2020 2:09 PM
*To:* Suman Chetri <[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said <
[email-masked]>; Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora
<[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Abdul
Naser <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Hi Team,

The customer called to inform that she has received the same item from the
original shipment and not the missing parts.

The missing parts are below:

The customer received the below parts twice:

Please advise if the General Parts - Master Box is available otherwise the
customer requests for a refund.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 08:49, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi All,

This is great thanks for the action. Can we understand what was missing?
Was it indeed one of the 3 boxes part of the package (1 of 3 / 2 of 3 / 3
of 3)?

Thanks,

*From:* Suman Chetri <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 8:30 AM
*To:* Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Abdul
Naser <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Good Morning

Item packed and handed over to the last Mile team.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 8:19 AM Ashish Nair <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

The missing box has been handed over to Suman(Inbound).

Regards,

*Ashish.S.Nair*
Inventory Controller

*E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 5:51 PM Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Vipul Arora <[email-masked]> please support Mostafa.

Regards,

Simone

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 15, 2020 1:55 PM
*To:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Ashish Nair <
[email-masked]>; Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Hi Mostafa,

Please note that the customer called to follow up once again

Kindly check and update us

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 1:05 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly assist with the below customer as she called again to follow up.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 11:45 AM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Msotafa,

she doesn't have the box. However we have advised she is missing the master
pieces and shared the screen shot.

Re-attaching it.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 9:47 AM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Radwa,

Could you please confirm which box the customer received?

as the item is (1 of 3), (2 of 3), and (3 of 3).

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 9:30 AM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Mohammad and Ashish,

Please update us here this item was picked 3 months ago and I couldn't find
the missing parts.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 4:06 PM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

+Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]> +Ashish Nair
<[email-masked]> Could you please check the missing parts?

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 3:29 PM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>

Kindly check & update on this urgently

ᐧ

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 3:20 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+ @Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 3:16 PM
*To:* 'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Laura Thomson' <[email-masked]>; 'Jeffin Joy' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Hi @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>,

Please advise ?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 3:12 PM Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Radwa,

We will have to check first with the WH if they dispatched all boxes
related to this order, before we escalate to the vendor.

This item comes in different boxes and is mentioned on the packaging of the
same sku, example images below:

@'Eugene <[email-masked]> can you investigate this please for SO:
600778533?

Thanks,

*From:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 6, 2020 2:46 PM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>;
Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

+Looping @Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]> to assist on this.

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 6, 2020 2:33 PM
*To:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Hi Laura and Jeffin,

Please assist with this missing pieces case.

This is the email the customer sent us;

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE