Subject: RE: SO# 200316390 AWB: Careem-KSA::200316390
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Alaa Basha <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:46:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+  @Alaa Basha <[email-masked]>

Can you please investigate and update urgently the issue here

Need to know which driver this is

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2020 2:35 PM
*To:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>;
KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SO# 200316390 AWB: Careem-KSA::200316390

Hi Team,

Please update us up urgently, the customer is following up

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 5:41 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer is complaining about careem delivery agent
because he is rude and he told the customer to call the police

The customer wants to receive the shipment urgently

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Please check and advise

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE