Subject: Assembled item - 600934133
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 19:50:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Is the subject order already assembled when received from the vendor?

As per Jaymar, it should be since the customer selected that option.

Please check if it's already assembled before dispatching the said item. If
not, still proceed with the delivery as it is a birthday gift. The customer
needs it before Thursday whether assembled or not.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE