Subject: Fragile - 600936103 // 600935322
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 18:49:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer complained that all the Aptamil milk she ordered under SO
600934180  was very hot.  As approved by Ekta, a new order was created as a
replacement. - 600936103

The customer has another order - 600935322 for the same item, please ensure
all milk will be stored in a cool place to avoid the same incident to
happen.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE