Subject: Warranty Confirmation / SKU AL-NB9-1012 - Order No. 600711266
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Rovie <[email-masked]>, Ivy <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 12:50:34 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above order number purchased the below item in Feb
2020.

600711266 AL-NB9-1012
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=946406>
NutriBullet
Pro Series 10pcs Set 900W 1
The customer reported and shared the below:
-a liquid is coming out from the bottom part
-it is not mixing well
-milling blade is seriously scratched

Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Please note that the item is needed by the customer on Wednesday because
they will be out for vacation and would bring the item with them.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE