Subject: MCI CASES / Urgent
From: Rabia Ahmed <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 12:16:13 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hussein, Zubair,

Please action these cases asap.

Order number Ticket MCI CASE Order status CC comments
100131217 1123444 13635491 returned waiting for a CRA for item
KSA-FAMC-25-2018
200266765
<https://admin.mumzworld.com/index.php/admin/admin/sales_order/view/order_id/1379586>
1145545 13719503 missing items missing itmes SKU:
KSA-FAMC-19-630AKSA-FAMC-26-54122
200262051 1145025 13834586 missing item SKU:

JRT-JK901115-90

Comments:

the customer received the car seat and the seat of the stroller only
without the frame of the stroller
200291733 1105649 13675603 returned waiting for a CRA
200289428 email has been sent 13694168 Delayed Please push Barq to deliver
it asap / 4347492495
100153423 1145462 13720267 returned waiting for a CRA
200299375 1205683 13729492 Not been delivred Dhl-Midmile::3396711231
600744354 1134068 13810375 returned waiting for a CRA
100137701 1168749 13821250 returned waiting for a CRA
100151889 1190899 13824540 missing items waiting for a CRA to refund the
customer
200296670_1 1187766 13831695 missing items waiting for a CRA to refund the
customer
200298765 1203312 13836438 missing items please deliver them asap /
customer still wants the shipment
100148816 1173918 13844622 returned waiting for a CRA to refund the customer
100149299 1152105 13845782 missing items please deliver them asap /
customer still wants the shipment
100131368 1201318 / email has been sent 13850144 returned shipment waiting
for a CRA to refund the customer / 100131368 - 70821369
200289966 1179100 13854700 missing items waiting for a CRA to refund the
customer
200292017 1186892 13856235 missing items please deliver them asap /
customer still wants the shipment
200311221 1187546 13857715 returned please reship asap / customer still
wants the shipment
100159969 1180486 13859824 missing items please deliver them asap /
customer still wants the shipment
200277252 1196811 13862951 missing items waiting for a CRA to refund the
customer
100159450 <https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/100159450>
1144600 13864056 Not been delivred waiting for a CRA to refund the customer
100155110 1196870 13864584 Delayed please deliver it asap / customer still
wants the shipment
200308400_1 1198958 13864937 missing items please deliver it asap /
customer still wants the shipment
200312380_1 1181698 13873867 missing items please deliver it asap /
customer still wants the shipment
200304470_1 1159954 13875832 Not been delivred waiting for a CRA to refund
the customer
200269412 1198819 13877594 Not been delivred waiting for a CRA to refund
the customer
200246842 1193498 13877776 Delayed please deliver it asap / customer still
wants the shipment

Thanks
Rabia