Subject: Re: Code not working
From: Dhanasekar Pandi <[email-masked]>
To: Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Tech Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:22:22 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Anas,

This is a refer a friend coupon code of 25 AED  The coupon code has
restrictions as below

The coupon code will only work if the below conditions are satisfied.

The category is not one of Diapers & Wipes, disposable diapers, swim
diapers, wipes, Baby food / Formula / Beverages, Baby Formula

subtotal is equal to or greater than 100

Not applicable for Gift Certificate and sale (discount items) products

*The coupon fails because the item in the cart is a sale item *(customer
can purchase other items which satisfy above conditions along with the
current item in the cart the 25 AED discount will apply)

*Dhanasekar P*

e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 6:18 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> The customer below complained that the discount code is not working.
> kindly find the attached photo for the same.
>
>
> Best Regards,
> Anas Nazzal
>
>
>