Subject: Incomplete CRA- 100137944// CRAKTM8905 & CRAKTM9069
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:01:17 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

There is no item that has been delivered on the subject order, however, on
the 2 CRA created, there is one item that has not been included.

Hamlet Chocola Crispy Nut 120gm
*SKU:* SEST-5400265022819

The customer is extremely furious as she didn't receive the order she
placed last April and up until now, her money hasn't been returned yet.

Refund ticket has already been raised  -  Incident #1207534

Please check and create the CRA so the finance team could proceed with the
refund. We need an urgent update.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE