Subject: RE: English Assessment
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Sarah Kay <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 09:58:47 +0400

Hi Rosette,

Can I have more details please? The CV/name etc.

Thanks!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, July 24, 2020 4:15 PM
*To:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Sarah Kay <
[email-masked]>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* English Assessment

Hi Renu

Please find below the attached assessment of English language candidate.

Please review and share your feedback.

Best Regards,
Rosette