Subject: PLS CANCEL - 200277604_1 // 604212043652
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:15:31 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

There are 3 items on the subject order but the customer only received 1 and
it's broken.

Now, the customer doesn't want the 2 missing items anymore and wants her
money back instead.

Please cancel the items below (Ticket ‭#1205473‬
<https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/#/tickets/1205473> )

200277604_1 KSA-SCTC-T88313D2
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1117435> Eufy
- eufycam 2C 2+1 B2C - White
200277604_1 TAMA-ART925-147
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=674903> Cam -
Cullami Bed Side Crib - Made In Italy - Grey Plain

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> - pls create the CRA
once done so we could initiate the refund.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE