Subject: Daily Briefing 24th of July
From: Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 09:43:12 +0200
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi All,

Gentle reminder for the below updates discussed in the briefing.

*Briefing Points:*

·         *KSA Free Delivery for 3 days. "Starting from 24th of July until
26th of July"*

·         Order above 200 SAR with the weight 0-20KG.”Updated on the
website”*.*

·         If the order value was more than 200 SAR and the customer was
charged for 350 SAR this is due to the order weight.

·         *Oman Curfew starts from 25th of July until 8th of August “*Full
lockdown”*.*

·         *Expect delays in the deliveries as DHL will stop operating by
06:00PM daily.*

·         *Same day delivery for “Yalla Orders” before 02:00PM in Dubai,
01:00PM in Sharjah.*

·         *Clearing yesterday tickets.*

*Last order date before EID (KSA & UAE)*

If you have any questions feel free to contact me , Ekta and Amir.

-- 
*Best Regards,*
*Rodina Salem*
*CS Leader*
*P* +20 100 888 3893   *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*A* Cairo, Egypt