Subject: Pls cancel- 600933151
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 09:31:38 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The husband called to cancel the order as his wife already it from the
store. I tried calling Jabbar but no response. I messaged him in whatsapp
to return it back.

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]>  - please create the CRA when
received so we could issue a store credit.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE