Subject: RE: MEA Special Service Update: OM – COUNTRY LOCKDOWN ANNOUNCEMENT AS OF 25TH OF JULY – EM0722 (Internal Only)
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 18:18:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @'customer care' <[email-masked]>

Please communicate to the customers to expect minimal delays in their
deliveries.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Hesham Hatem (DHL AE) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:42 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: MEA Special Service Update: OM – COUNTRY LOCKDOWN
ANNOUNCEMENT AS OF 25TH OF JULY – EM0722 (Internal Only)

Hi Eugene,

A small update :

*Oman *

   - Full lockdown among Oman governorates to commence from July 25 until
   August 8.
   - All public places and stores will be closed during that period from
   7pm until 6am.
   - DHL Express operations will be unaffected but will have to abide by
   the curfew and stop operation by 18:00 hrs

Note : This internal communication do not share .

Regards,

*Hesham* *Hatem*
Major Accounts Manager

DHL EXPRESS
P.O.Box 6252
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Phone: +971 4 2924858
Mobile: +971 50 1898588

 <hcoronavirus.dhl>

*From:* Hesham Hatem (DHL AE)
*Sent:* 22 July 2020 17:06
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* MEA Special Service Update: OM – COUNTRY LOCKDOWN ANNOUNCEMENT
AS OF 25TH OF JULY – EM0722 (Internal Only)

*22nd July 2020*

*OM – COUNTRY LOCKDOWN ANNOUNCEMENT AS OF 25TH OF JULY – EM0722*

*COUNTRY:*

OMAN (OM)

*FACILITY: *

All

*SITUATION: *

As per OM government announcement there’s a plan of “a full lockdown among
Oman governorates which starting from July 25 until August 8. All public
places and stores will be closed during that period from 7pm until 6am.” As
per ROP (Royal Oman Police) response they will provide more details
regarding commercial transportation and activities tomorrow by noon time.

*SERVICE IMPACT:*

TBC.

*CONTINGENCY:*

TBC.

An update will be sent once we have more detailed information for the scope
and scale of restrictions during night time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from DHL and may contain
confidential business information. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact the sender and delete this message and any attachment from
your system. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this E-Mail and its attachments is strictly
prohibited.