Subject: Receiving Discrepancy: POMUMZ_DXB228402 New SO - Anthony Okezie ekoh
From: Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
To: Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Edel Saballa <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 17:05:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please create a new SO for the name below shipping address is on our WH.

Name : Anthony Okezie ekoh

Items:

TM-54027-503 -Jacobs Espresso 7 Classico - 10 Packs of 10 Coffee Capsules
Pricing :
Qty : 10 qty
Cost Price: 129.92 without VAT
Vat - 64.96

 TM-54029-502 - Jacobs Espresso 12 Ristretto - 10 Packs of 10 Coffee Capsule
Pricing :
Qty : 10 qty
Cost Price: 129.92 without VAT
Vat - 64.96

Total Value for the SO should be: 2,598.40 without vat
Vat - 129.92 AED

This is due to: Receiving Discrepancy: POMUMZ_DXB228402 (Transmed Food)

Kindly inform us once the New SO is created.

+Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>  *Please be informed please be aligned.
Please make sure the SO is fulfilled and items that will be received will
be in our inventory.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Erica Serrano*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 433 9455 Ext (1337)
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>