Subject: SO # 200264835 - OS01781393KS // Missing item
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:58:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team

Please note that the shipment is showing delivered but the customer did not
receive the item below

JRT-JK803330-64
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=728732>

Kindly check and update us urgently
-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE