Subject: Order #200294002 /606022083377
From: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:00:27 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team

Wrong item delivered to the cst- received 1 item - t shirt she didnt order

The wrong item has been collected and returned to the WH

Please assist as urgent CM want her money for Eid

KSA-AHG-FG10422_FGKC40151_2-3Y
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156016>
KSA-AHG-FG10416_FGKC261052_18-24M
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156005>

KSA-AHG-FG10464_FGKC40144_7-8Y
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156124>

KSA-AHG-FG10490_FGKC40150_5-6Y
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156203>

KSA-AHG-FG10420_FGKC40144_18-24M
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156010>

KSA-AHG-FG10680_FGKC40151_9-10Y
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156564>

KSA-AHG-FG10544_FGKC216149_9-10Y
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156337>

KSA-AHG-FG10721_FGKC40152_7-8Y
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156646>

KSA-AHG-FG10459_FGKC40152_7-8Y
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1156098>

Regards
Taqwa