Subject: KSA URGENT / Missing Item - Order No. 100151715_1 / AWB 1779626862
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:21:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above-mentioned shipment is constantly calling to
follow up. The below items were not received upon delivery.

100151715_1 GT-CH79584-00
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1058227> Chicco
- Next2Me Special Edition - Scandinavian Wood 1

100151715_1 TT423210
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=153411> Tommee
Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Steam Steriliser 1
100151715_1 DK-SP150-20-030-034
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=748914> Doona+
Infant Car Seat - Grey Hound 1
The customer is about to give birth and needs the item on an URGENT basis.

The customer threats to raise a formal complaint as well if not sorted ASAP.

Kindly update and advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE