Subject: Missing Parts // Order 100128360
From: Omar Khaled <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 15:28:58 +0200
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Kindly we need to investigate the below case :

Order no. #100128360
Item : 3M FILTERTE Replacement Filter - Machine - FAP03
SKU : NP-FAP03RF

Customer purchased 2 qtys of this item as per they were mentioned on the
website pack of 4, and he just received 1 pack per each, and asking about
the other 6 packs that he didn't receive.

So we need to check if they are missing parts that we did not deliver to
the customer or not, as per the customer is already sending emails
regarding this matter, and also he sent a screenshot from the website
regarding this item.

Thanks & Regards,
Omar Khaled