Subject: Re: Missing Parts ll Order 600905162 ll eBarza - Kids Plastic Chair White - EBA-MSK0055W
From: Hamiz Imran <[email-masked]>
To: "Maria Katrina Bautista" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ebarza" <[email-masked]>, "info" <[email-masked]>, "z.nazir" <[email-masked]>, "John Garcia" <[email-masked]>, "customer care" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 16:48:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Maria,

We have 10 packs of screws with Aramex for you guys to use in future if some order is missing.
Shipment Number is : 45126361582

Best Regards,

Hamiz Imran

Elbarza Trading

0097124432224

---- On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 17:09:51 +0400 Maria Katrina Bautista <mailto:[email-masked]> wrote ----

Hello team,

The customer received the item with no screws and installation pieces. She only received the base and the seat.

600905162 

eBarza - Kids Plastic Chair White

EBA-MSK0055W  

POMUMZ_DXB217530

Please send us the missing parts and we'll deliver to the customer.

Thank you