Subject: RE: DHL Returned orders July 21 2020 | ITEM REMOVAL | CRA
From: Nesty John Pascua <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 15:53:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Returns Team,

Please see the below orders returned from DHL, Please remove the DG items
and send back to lastmile for reshipping.

Received date AWB Order # Package Quantity Return reason Action to be taken
21-Jul-2020 2990845944 200318122_2 2 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
21-Jul-2020 1015333686 100147494_2 1 DPA Please Create CRA
21-Jul-2020 2990846460 200318480_1 2 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
21-Jul-2020 2990846946 200318587 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
21-Jul-2020 2990845395 600928799_2 1 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
21-Jul-2020 2990845325 100169995 2 FLAMMABLE SPRAY Item Removal
-- 
Regards,
Nesty John R. Pascua
Mumzworld.com