Subject: SKUs missing from CRA: 200261271
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 14:37:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The following SKUS are missing from CRA in order 200261271 -
NAQEL-Road::70768204.
Kindly assist

KZ-2345 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=312786>

BK-S2500-229

SMEG-955658900715

TC-PPD7135

PS-BAB005209

SBF-EZ_BW_BL

SBF-EZ-BB-YL
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=388572>

SBF-EZ_GR_FF

TC-PPD7044
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=457172>

Regards