Subject: KSA Order Cancellation / APRIL ORDER - Order No. 100144543_2 / AWB S001112057126
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:50:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer called to follow about the refund, the cancellation has been
requested previously.

Upon tracking shows:

Kindly confirm the cancellation and assist to update CRA to proceed with
the refund process.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE