Subject: RE: 100152190- Tam-KSA::832047003497
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 22:41:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]>

Where is the package

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 21, 2020 5:54 PM
*To:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>;
Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) <[email-masked]>; Azharuddin Kalamuddin
(R3PL) <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Hussain
Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 100152190- Tam-KSA::832047003497

Still not received from Tam

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 3:54 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly confirm cancellation and create CRA

Regards

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 12:05 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ahmed and Zubair,

Please update us up

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 3:36 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ahmed and Zubair,

Please confirm if the shipmetn is returned to us

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:49 PM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team

Please cancel the order, CM want a refund

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please receive CRA once
its done

Regards

Taqwa

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:56 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ahmed,

Kindly update when will this shipment be dispatched? update urgently.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 3:18 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Anas,

This order was one of many orders we had previously picked partially. We
are attempting this shipment again today and will dispatch it tomorrow
morning.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 12:18 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please note that the below items have not been delivered yet to the
customer.

Kindly do the needful and arrange an urgent delivery as the customer will
go for cancellation and refund option if no delivery was done within two
working days

Babocush - Baby Comfort Cushion - Grey & White

Doona+ Infant Car Seat - Grey Hound

Farlin - Clean 2.0 Baby Bottle Wash 700ml

Philips Avent - Dect Baby Monitor (SCD 501)

Little West Street - Moroccan Nursing Cover

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 11:59 AM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Raghu and Azharuddin,

Please update us in this case as the customer willing his order ASAP.

Thanks,

Ahmed Muhammad Irfan

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 10:17 AM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ahmed

Kindly update, the CM keeps following up as she will give birth soon

Regards

Taqwa

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 2:11 PM Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Michaela,

As the order is being attempted, Once it gets finished we will inform here.

Thanks,

Ahmed Muhammad Irfan

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 12:06 PM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

Please check and advise  as the customer is asking for the shipment to be
handed over to DHL or UPS.

Please assist as the customer needs items ASAP.

Thanks

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Ahmed Muhammad Irfan*
*Logistic Coordinator KSA*

*M * +9665309563644
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Tamer Warehouses Al Mashael,Riyadh, KSA

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>