Subject: Order Number# 200318215_1 Items# GI2520050008 DHL Mid Mile
From: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
To: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 19:27:29 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

There is one order received in damaged condition from DHL, Even inside the
subject item was damaged that's why it was not able to deliver to the
customer. Kindly check the snaps & advice here please.

Adding CC team,

Dear CC team,

Kindly call the customer & tell him about the delay of his/her order.

-- 

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Ahmed Muhammad Irfan*
*Logistic Coordinator KSA*

*M * +9665309563644
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Tamer Warehouses Al Mashael,Riyadh, KSA

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>