Subject: Missing parts // SO# 200317160 // BK-BUNDLEART925-145
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:43:39 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that we have placed a new order for the customer as she did not
receive all parts of the item on the previous order 200286295_2

The repelacment order has been shipped and delviered to the customer but
she recived only the toys

The customer wants to recived the missing parts urgently as she expecting a
baby in the coming days

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> Please check and assist

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE