Subject: RE: MCI REFUND'S IS NOT DONE - VERY URGENT!
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 13:52:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

400 refund request pending as on date.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:39 PM
*To:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <
[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Leena <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: MCI REFUND'S IS NOT DONE - VERY URGENT!

Hi Malak, How many cases are pending this week?

Sagar, please advise how many returns are pending at your end?

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Monday, 20 July 2020 at 7:36 AM
*To: *Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <
[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>,
customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: MCI REFUND'S IS NOT DONE - VERY URGENT!

Hello Sagar,

Thank you Most of the refund tickets done and we close it with MCI.

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 at 16:50, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello,

The below cases still not refunded , please action we need to share the
file , *we are already late .*

*Order number*

*Ticket *

*MCI CASE *

*CC COMMENT *

*100136213*

*1177409*

*13497260*

*NOT DONE*

*700223808*

*1139662*

*13603836*

*NOT DONE*

*200286749*

*1176006*

*13679975*

*NOT DONE*

*200259635*

*1177440*

*13776066*

*NOT DONE*

*100153014*

*1171434*

*13699705*

*NOT DONE*

*200282288*

*1171812*

*13712660*

*NOT DONE*

*200298912*

*1177914*

*13674723*

*NOT DONE*

*100110362*

*1125972*

*13808267*

*NOT DONE*

*100125031*

*1187232*

*13810617*

*NOT DONE*

*200270458*

*1188550*

*13819654*

*NOT DONE*

*100132257*

*1188867*

*13819100*

*NOT DONE*

*100146027*

*1188786*

*NOT DONE*

*200256859_1 *

*1142718*

*13675692*

*NOT DONE*

*100141629*

*1191169*

*13771690*

*NOT DONE*

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please check the cases
and create the CRA.

@Leena <[email-masked]> Kindly process the refund for the
order 200256859_1.

Thank you.

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 11:46, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Finance Team,

Please note ASAD approve processing the refund for MCI cases without the
CRA. As we need to close them asap.

Thanks.

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 11:38, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

The MCI refund is not done since TWO days, we need to submit the file by 3
PM.
@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> I have sent the email
since two days and the CRA is not done yet.

*Order number*

*Ticket *

*MCI CASE *

*CC COMMENT *

*100136213*

*1177409*

*13497260*

*NOT DONE*

*700223808*

*1139662*

*13603836*

*NOT DONE*

*200286749*

*1176006*

*13679975*

*NOT DONE*

*200259635*

*1177440*

*13776066*

*NOT DONE*

*100153014*

*1171434*

*13699705*

*NOT DONE*

*200282288*

*1171812*

*13712660*

*NOT DONE*

*200298912*

*1177914*

*13674723*

*NOT DONE*

*100110362*

*1125972*

*13808267*

*NOT DONE*

*200301370*

*1186990*

*13809942*

*NOT DONE*

*100125031*

*1187232*

*13810617*

*NOT DONE*

*200270458*

*1188550*

*13819654*

*NOT DONE*

*200276663*

*1188607*

*13823525*

*NOT DONE*

*100132257*

*1188867*

*13819100*

*NOT DONE*

*100146027*

*1188786*

*NOT DONE*

*200291534*

*1190979*

*13837145*

*NOT DONE*

*200256859_1 *

*1142718*

*13675692*

*NOT DONE*

*100141629*

*1191169*

*13771690*

*NOT DONE*

Thank you.

-- 

-- 

-- 

--