Subject: Re: Missing Parts ll Order 600905162 ll eBarza - Kids Plastic Chair White - EBA-MSK0055W
From: Hamiz Imran <[email-masked]>
To: "Maria Katrina Bautista" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ebarza" <[email-masked]>, "info" <[email-masked]>, "z.nazir" <[email-masked]>, "John Garcia" <[email-masked]>, "customer care" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:27:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Maria,

Noted, we will dispatch 5- 10 packs of screws tomorrow with Aramex.

Please use those extra sets in case its missed again in future order.

Best Regards,

Hamiz Imran

Elbarza Trading

0097124432224

---- On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 17:09:51 +0400 Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]> wrote ----

Hello team,

The customer received the item with no screws and installation pieces. She only received the base and the seat.

600905162 

eBarza - Kids Plastic Chair White

EBA-MSK0055W  

POMUMZ_DXB217530

Please send us the missing parts and we'll deliver to the customer.

Thank you