Subject: 19218693 - Broker - CZ - 30 Años De Danza.Ballet De Víctor Ullate - 30/11/2018 - inform EDM
From: Valeria Julia <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 11:50:18 +0530 (IST)

Respected Ma'am, 

The buyer of this case came to us thru phone and email informing the event got cancelled, but there is no info in our site. 
However, i have searched and found presentations for 30th Nov and 2nd Dec got cancelled. 
Can you please inform EDM? 

• Transaction/ Listing number : 19218693 / 274332393 

• Event ID: E-3219362 

• Event Name: 30 Años De Danza.Ballet De Víctor Ullate 

• Event Date: 30/11/2018 

• Geography: Cartuja Center Cite, Sevilla, ES 

• Username: [email-masked] 

• What needs to be done: Mark it as cancelled and refund buyers. 

• Link as proof: 
https://cartujacenter.com/escena/ballet-victor-ullate-30-anos-de-danza/ 
https://www.diariodesevilla.es/ocio/Ballet-Victor-Ullate-ofrecera-Sevilla_0_1304269972.html 

• Link to viagogo page: http://www.viagogo.com/ww/E-3219362 

Thanking you in advance for you help. 

Kind Regards, 
Valeria.