Subject: 17910594 - Broker CO - Myriam Hernandez - 10/11/2018 - rescheduled event
From: Valeria Julia <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 17:16:57 +0530 (IST)

Respected Ma'am, 

This is with reference to the Transaction ID 17910594. The plan is Chilexpress and Time To Event is 15 day(s), 11 hours ago. 

The buyer of this case came to us thru email claiming that the event got rescheduled but new date is not on viagogo to relist them as he cant use them for the new date. 
Can we ask the relevant department to mark it as rescheduled please? 

• Transaction/ Listing number : 17910594 / 195576152 

• Event ID: E-2833410 

• Event Name: Myriam Hernandez 

• Event Date: 10/11/2018 

• Geography: 

• Username: 

• What needs to be done: 

• Link as proof: 

• Link to viagogo page: 

Thanking you in advance for you help. 

Kind Regards, 
Valeria.