Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18670251/ Subject /Lucas Dearaujo
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 17:46:22 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Can you please review this red flag with Lucas and confirm the coaching session has been completed in 48 hours or when you are next in the office.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Friday 23 November 2018 17:43
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: David Lee <[email-masked]>; Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18670251/ Subject /Lucas Dearaujo
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza