Subject: FW: [PROCESS UPDATE] - New Reason Codes added
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: David Lee <[email-masked]>, Nuno Correia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:30:34 +0000

PROCESS UPDATE

DATE

22.11.2018

TOPIC

New Reason Codes added

DETAILS

Recently we have added some new reason codes for use when, subbing, replacing or refunding orders.

The new reason codes that have been added are listed below. For a full list of all reason codes please check the Wiki.
Substituted

Reason Code

Description

Affects Seller Rating

Substituted - Accepted RAG dispute

Seller provided evidence that they provided legitimate tickets

No

Substituted - Product - internal tools

Broken internal tools, errors

No

Substituted - Product - website/external

Broken website/external tool - e.g. IM

No

Substituted - Product - US aggregator

Broken US aggregator - the seller must be a US/CA Frequent Seller Seller

No

Replaced

Reason Code

Description

Affects Seller Rating

Replaced - Accepted RAG dispute

Seller provided evidence that they provided legitimate tickets

No

Replaced - Product - internal tools

Broken internal tools, errors

No

Replaced - Product - website/external

Broken website/external tool - e.g. IM

No

Replaced - Product - US aggregator

Broken US aggregator - the seller must be a US/CA Frequent Seller Seller

No

Refunded

Reason Code

Description

Affects Seller Rating

Refunded - Accepted RAG dispute

Seller provided evidence that they provided legitimate tickets

No

Refunded - Product - internal tools

Broken internal tools, errors

No

Refunded - Product - website/external

Broken website/external tool - e.g. IM

No

Refunded - Product - US aggregator

Broken US aggregator - the seller must be a US/CA Frequent Seller Seller

No

Partial Refund

Reason Code

Description

Affects Seller Rating

Accepted RAG dispute

Seller provided evidence that they provided legitimate tickets

No

Product - internal tools

Broken internal tools, errors

No

Product - website/external

Broken website/external tool - e.g. IM

No

Product - US aggregator

Broken US aggregator - the seller must be a US/CA Frequent Seller Seller

No