Subject: Fwd: 100137700 - Smoby - Tefal Studio Kitchen XXL
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 10:17:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Kindly note the below and confirm when the item part is received.

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Talal Reslan - Simba Toys Middle East <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: 100137700 - Smoby - Tefal Studio Kitchen XXL
To: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>

Hi dear,

The problem is in the cover not in the Pot, we will arrange a cover and
hand I over tomorrow to your driver./

Best regards,

Talal Reslan
Sales Coordinator

Simba Toys Middle East FZE
P.O. Box 61106

Dubai  ·  UAE

T    +971.4.880 99 80 (Ext. 222)

M   +971.50.551 40 76
F    +971.4.880 99 81
E    [email-masked]

<https://middleeast.simba-dickie-group.com/en/the-group/>  [image:
signature_1279472639]
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/simbatoysmiddleeast/posts/>  [image:
signature_1969021567] <https://www.instagram.com/simbatoysmiddleeast/>  [image:
signature_1477753325] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/453138/admin/>  [image:
signature_1863323865]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXaqRlDty7oMGOJdylJVuog?view_as=subscriber>

Think before you print <http://thinkbeforeprinting.org/>

------------------------------

SIMBA-DICKIE-GROUP GmbH • Hauptsitz Fürth • Amtsgericht Fürth HR A 5842 •
GF: Michael Sieber, Florian Sieber, Manfred Duschl, Uwe Weiler
------------------------------

Gemäß Artikel 13 der DSGVO, teilen wir Ihnen die Informationspflichten über
folgenden LINK mit: Informationspflichten Kunden Lieferanten
<https://dataprivacyb2b.simba-dickie-group.com/>
In accordance with article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you about the
information requirements via the following LINK: Information requirements
customer suppliers <https://dataprivacyb2b.simba-dickie-group.com/>

*Vertraulichkeitshinweis:* Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder
rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat
sind
oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort
den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

*Confidential Note:* This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* 20 July 2020 12:14
*To:* Talal Reslan - Simba Toys Middle East <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 100137700 - Smoby - Tefal Studio Kitchen XXL

Hi Talal,

Kindly note the attached invoice.

Regards

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 12:08 PM Talal Reslan - Simba Toys Middle East <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi dear, can you share the invoice details.

Best regards,

Talal Reslan
Sales Coordinator

Simba Toys Middle East FZE
P.O. Box 61106

Dubai  ·  UAE

T    +971.4.880 99 80 (Ext. 222)

M   +971.50.551 40 76
F    +971.4.880 99 81
E    [email-masked]

<https://middleeast.simba-dickie-group.com/en/the-group/>  [image:
signature_1279472639]
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/simbatoysmiddleeast/posts/>  [image:
signature_1969021567] <https://www.instagram.com/simbatoysmiddleeast/>  [image:
signature_1477753325] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/453138/admin/>  [image:
signature_1863323865]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXaqRlDty7oMGOJdylJVuog?view_as=subscriber>

Think before you print <http://thinkbeforeprinting.org/>

------------------------------

SIMBA-DICKIE-GROUP GmbH • Hauptsitz Fürth • Amtsgericht Fürth HR A 5842 •
GF: Michael Sieber, Florian Sieber, Manfred Duschl, Uwe Weiler
------------------------------

Gemäß Artikel 13 der DSGVO, teilen wir Ihnen die Informationspflichten über
folgenden LINK mit: Informationspflichten Kunden Lieferanten
<https://dataprivacyb2b.simba-dickie-group.com/>
In accordance with article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you about the
information requirements via the following LINK: Information requirements
customer suppliers <https://dataprivacyb2b.simba-dickie-group.com/>

*Vertraulichkeitshinweis:* Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder
rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat
sind
oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort
den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

*Confidential Note:* This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* 20 July 2020 11:27
*To:* Talal Reslan - Simba Toys Middle East <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 100137700 - Smoby - Tefal Studio Kitchen XXL

Hi Team,

the following customer received her item and the pot part is damaged and
cannot be put together probably- check attached video

Kindly update if it's possible to replace it.

SA-311025
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=416373>

Smoby - Tefal Studio Kitchen XXL

Regards