Subject: RE: ksa serviceable cities:
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 21:04:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>

If drivers not able to go to the area then inform @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala
<[email-masked]> and reallocate to domestic courier.

Ensure to keep @Pavankumar A <[email-masked]> in copy so he is
aware of all of these shipments.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 20, 2020 6:36 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* ksa serviceable cities:

Hi Eugene,

Kindly confirm if there's delivery to Wadi aldawaser: 200317286 -

Careem-KSA::200317286_1 Dhl-Midmile::2990835341

also to ar ras city (alrass).

Regards