Subject: RE: Order #600910813 // Sku :TC-B-TT68 // Name :Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Soft Tip Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section Plate x 2 + Roll & Go Bib // DAMAGED
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, John Garcia <[email-masked]>
Cc: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 16:46:17 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mary Anne,

Perhaps Logistics Team can assist if you to share the PO number against
SO#600910813.

@John <[email-masked]> – Could you please check and share the PO
number?

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 20, 2020 4:24 PM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; RP Singh TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>;
Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
John Garcia <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>; Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600910813 // Sku :TC-B-TT68 // Name :Tommee Tippee
Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Soft Tip Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section
Plate x 2 + Roll & Go Bib // DAMAGED

Hi Abigail,

This order was placed on June 29 but there is no PO on that date. The next
PO was 09 July.

It looked like it came from our stock.

The customer keeps on following up and he wants a store credit so he could
buy another one.

Please advise if we can proceed.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 3:45 PM Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Radwa,

Please share the PO number for this order.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 3:43 PM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
John Garcia <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>; Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina
D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600910813 // Sku :TC-B-TT68 // Name :Tommee Tippee
Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Soft Tip Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section
Plate x 2 + Roll & Go Bib // DAMAGED

Adding @Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>  who is handling
this brand .

*Kind Regards,*

*Kiran Jit Kaur*

Category Lead- Consumable

T: 04 245 1328 / M: 050 284 1584

E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

A:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 3:26 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; John Garcia <
[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>; Kiran jit
kaur <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600910813 // Sku :TC-B-TT68 // Name :Tommee Tippee
Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Soft Tip Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section
Plate x 2 + Roll & Go Bib // DAMAGED

Hi All,

The customer is following up and he wants store credit for th item.

Please confirm if we can proceed.

@John Garcia <[email-masked]>  @Ashley Fernandes
<[email-masked]>  Can you advise whom to contact?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:21 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]> Please assist.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:18 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]> Please assist.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 8:49 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear RP and Avinash,

Please update .

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 10:13 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:received_damaged_not_as_new
Comments :Damage

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark