Subject: RE: Return / warranty 700104590 Urgent
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:38:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>

I have checked the email trail and this is case from Sept 2019. I also see
CRA refunded in the system.

CRAKARRET43075 - Refunded

Please share clear chronology on what happened here and how come

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 20, 2020 10:48 AM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Return / warranty 700104590 Urgent

Hi Team,

kindly update urgently.

approve to refund the customer in GC.

@Asad <[email-masked]>  please assist.

Regards

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 1:43 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

The repaired item wasn't delivered to the customer, this was back in
january so finding the item now for reship will be difficult.

Kindly approve to refund the customer in GC.

Regards

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 10:25 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

The repaired item wasn't delivered to the customer, this was back in
january so finding the item now for reship will be difficult.

Kindly approve to refund the customer in GC.

Regards

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 6:02 PM Sarah Azzam <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Thanks Ronald, cst informed the same.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 3:44 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

Sarah,

Customer was not responding to SMSA for one week of calling, this is the
reason why shipment has been returned to 3PL warehouse. Please see below
delivery history

·

Ship Date : 09-11-2019

Destination :

*Thursday, 26-September-2019*

Shipment Has Been Returned To Shipper

Riyadh SA

02:32 PM

*Tuesday, 24-September-2019*

Collected from Retail

Riyadh SA

11:08 AM

Shipment Is Under Return Porcess

Riyadh SA

07:12 AM

*Monday, 23-September-2019*

SMS sent to consignee

12:01 PM

*Saturday, 21-September-2019*

SMS sent to consignee

08:37 AM

*Friday, 20-September-2019*

SMS sent to consignee

04:17 PM

*Thursday, 19-September-2019*

SMS sent to consignee

07:17 AM

*Wednesday, 18-September-2019*

SMS sent to consignee

07:24 AM

*Tuesday, 17-September-2019*

SMS sent to consignee

01:04 PM

Awaiting Consignee for Collection and SMS sent at Naseem Dist - Saad Bin
Abi Waqas St https://goo.gl/maps/7ZN6c

Riyadh SA

12:54 PM

*Monday, 16-September-2019*

Shipmet Is Being Rerouted To New Address

Riyadh SA

10:02 PM

Out for Delivery

Riyadh SA

10:36 AM

*Sunday, 15-September-2019*

Attempted Delivery - Consignee Address Is Incorrect

Riyadh SA

04:21 PM

Out for Delivery

Riyadh SA

09:53 AM

*Thursday, 12-September-2019*

Arrived Delivery Facility

Riyadh SA

07:20 AM

Shipment Departed SMSA Sorting Facility

Riyadh SA

05:10 AM

In Clearance Processing

Riyadh SA

03:56 AM

*Wednesday, 11-September-2019*

Shipment Departed Origin Country

Dubai AE

11:53 PM

Shipment Departed SMSA Sorting Facility

Dubai AE

08:19 PM

Shipment Picked Up from The Shipper

Dubai AE

03:34 PM

·

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 5:05 PM Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>  subject SO was dispatch since sept.
2019.

Kindly confirm delivery.

Item Repaired and handed over to last-mile 10th Sept. for Reship

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 1:11 PM Sarah Azzam <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Kind reminder.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 6:05 PM Sarah Azzam <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dears,

Kindly advise on ticket##470868

As customer is following up on emails saying she has not received any
update on the returned item.

Thanks,

Sarah

-- 

*BEST REGARDS**...**✍*