Subject: RE: VERY URGENT - COMPLAINT - MCI - 100145238- Maxi-Cosi Minla High Chair Essential - Graphite
From: "Abdul Monim" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Malak Nobeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'July Ann'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Laura Thomson'" <[email-masked]>, "'Simone van Geemen'" <[email-masked]>, "'Salem Mohd'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:23:37 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Malak,

We already raised the issue to supplier (Dorel) and we are waiting them answer, hopefully tomorrow. 

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Malak Nobeh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 7:55 AM
To: Abdul Monim <[email-masked]>
Cc: July Ann <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>; Salem Mohd <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: VERY URGENT - COMPLAINT - MCI - 100145238- Maxi-Cosi Minla High Chair Essential - Graphite

Hi Abdul Monim,

The PO #POMUMZ_DXB188454.

 

 

Please advice Urgently as this is MCI case.

Thanks.

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 at 14:47, Abdul Monim <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Malak,

Absolutely it is include and for us it’s first time receive this complain!!!!!.

Could you provide below information please:

1-      Copy of proof of purchase 

2-      Photo or video, explaining the issues

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Malak Nobeh [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 2:00 PM
To: July Ann <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Laura Thomson <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Salem Mohd <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: VERY URGENT - COMPLAINT - MCI - 100145238- Maxi-Cosi Minla High Chair Essential - Graphite

Hello, 

Please advise if the newborn inlay insert is included, as the customer didn't receive it.

Maxi-Cosi Minla High Chair Essential - Graphite
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/maxi-cosi-minla-high-chair-essential-graphite  

AEW-2713750110

Thanks.

	

-- 

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1mPCcQDU1dziU75Pq4Il3al2EbCG4t-M7&revid=0B_P6SAEH4GP8bm1VMTgwRkJiN0FSQ0E2bmhpVEZJYTFReWd3PQ> 

 

-- 

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1mPCcQDU1dziU75Pq4Il3al2EbCG4t-M7&revid=0B_P6SAEH4GP8bm1VMTgwRkJiN0FSQ0E2bmhpVEZJYTFReWd3PQ>