Subject: RE: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel
From: "Shajeeb" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sagar Khawani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hyacinth Joyce'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mostafa saad'" <[email-masked]>, "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ankit Malhotra'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mary Anne Agapito'" <[email-masked]>, "'Amir Julkarnain'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ekta Jesswani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 08:53:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hussain,

We already charged these to courier same updated in the tracker also. 

Shajeeb

Accountant

P +971 4 245 1366       E shajeeb <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com

A B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>   <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>   <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>   <https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>   <https://twitter.com/mumzworld> 

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/> 

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press> 

 

From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 6:31 PM
To: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Ankit Malhotra <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

 

Hi Joyce

While sending email don’t mention team

Kindly mention who will be in charge of the below action or else no one will take action. 

All are lost shipment ? Kindly confirm

Hussain pls create CRA and receive in write off location – once shajeeb confirm that we have billed to shipper in NS.

Thx

Sagar

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 5:59 PM
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Shajeeb <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; amir <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ekta <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: sagar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mostafa saad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; lastmile <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ccteam <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; returns fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ankit Malhotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

Hi Team,

CRA's are not yet updated for the below order numbers in RED.

 

Kindly note that we have sent numerous follow-up about this and the customers are following up constantly.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 10:09, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Hussain,

Please create the CRA for all in red to initiate the refund.

This was declared lost by One Click.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 1:19 PM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Shajeeb,

Thank you for the update.

We need to create CRA for all the mentioned order numbers below in RED.

 

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 at 13:14, Shajeeb <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Hussain,

Please create CRA and receive in system as we already charged courier for the order 600855143.

Shajeeb

Accountant

P +971 4 245 1366       E shajeeb <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com

A B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>   <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>   <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>   <https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>   <https://twitter.com/mumzworld> 

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/> 

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press> 

 

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:12 PM
To: shajeeb <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; sagar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mostafa saad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; lastmile <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ekta <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; amir <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; ccteam <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; returns fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Rosette Modiri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ankit Malhotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

Hi Shajeeb,

Please assist with the above-mentioned order numbers. 

As per lastmile the mentioned shipment were all updated on the sheet as lost.

 

We have escalated refund for the orders however it is not being processed as Sagar is asking to create CRA.

Kindly advise who should create and receive these CRA's to proceed with the refund.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 at 09:03, Ankit Malhotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi,

Just a follow-up. Please confirm soon.

Thanks

Ankit Malhotra

  _____  

From: "Mohamed Magdy" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "Ankit Malhotra" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "ekta" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "shajeeb" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "amir" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Umang Mehrotra" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "ccteam" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "returns fc" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "sagar" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 1:39:06 PM
Subject: Re: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

@Alina D'Souza <mailto:[email-masked]>  ....FYA

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:54 AM Ankit Malhotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi All,

This is regarding order # 600855143. The customer is following up for the ordered item - "Monsoon - Tiana Ballerina - Ivory" (SKU: MAF-9110022678).

Please create CRA for the item and confirm in order to respond back to the customer with no further delays.

Your immediate revert in this matter will help keep the customer informed and avoid dis-satisfactory response. 

Thanks 

Best regards

Ankit Malhotra

@Mumzworld Team

  _____  

From: "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "Ankit Malhotra" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 11:49:03 AM
Subject: Fwd: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

  _____  

From: "Mary Anne Agapito" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "ekta" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Amir Julkarnain" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "Denmark A" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Eugene Mugisa" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Shajeeb Cheriyath" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Sagar Khawani" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "customer care" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Hyacinth Joyce" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, 5 July, 2020 19:16:47
Subject: Re: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

Hi Ekta and Amir,

There are several orders that were confirmed lost by One Click. The finance team is asking for CRA. I spoke with Denmark and they are not able to create it since the item is not with them.

 

Please assist. The customer keeps on following up on their refunds and extremely upset about the delay.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 5:41 PM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

The customer for the below-mentioned order no. called to follow up.

 

The refund has been escalated -  Incident #1166582

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 10:55, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Please create the CRA, we have pending refunds waiting and the customer is very upset about the delay.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 10:54 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Please create the CRA for all.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 10:36 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

A gentle reminder on the above.

Please create the CRA. Customers keep on following up on their refund.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 4:42 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Please create a CRA to all the orders mentioned below:

 

The finance team is unable to process the refund unless there are CRA for all.

Please assist. Customers keep on following up on their refunds.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 11:04 AM Sagar Khawani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Denmark,

Can you create one and confirm

Thx

Sagar

From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 5:31 PM
To: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Shajeeb C <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

Hi Team,

A gentle reminder on the above.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 1:30 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

For this order,

600853022_2

 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=486076> MMZT-1014XJ2-DOVE-L

Bravado - Original Nursing Bra - Dove Heather, L

It's one of the lost shipments declared by One Click, finance needs the CRA in order to refund it.

Please create the CRA and advise when done.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 4:35 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Sagar,

For order -  600839184, this is under baby registry. The recipient is about to give birth in 2 days, thus a new order was created.

The new order # was given below and it has a total value of 821.21 AED

600886337 

 

@Outbound.fc <mailto:[email-masked]>  @Mohit Caleb <mailto:[email-masked]>   - please pick and pack asap when fulfilled

@lastmile <mailto:[email-masked]>  @Mostafa saad <mailto:[email-masked]>  - please arrange an urgent delivery when completed

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 11:01 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

As mentioned in the previous email, the given order numbers were deemed lost by the courier.

Please create the CRA as finance is asking for it in order to process the refund. 

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 1:13 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Ekta,

For this order

5/17/2020

600853022_2

18137273

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

The item is out of stock and the customer doesn't other items. The customer wants a credit card refund.

Can I raise a refund request now or shall we wait until the investigation is over?

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

Mary Anne Agapito
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: magapito <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 3:31 PM Carmella Singh <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Shajeeb/ Danny,

Good afternoon!

Investigation is still going on.

Once it is approved, we will let you know.

 

Carmella Singh 
Account Representative
One Click Delivery Services  
Mobile: +971 524758143
Tel: +971 (0) 4 368 7011 

 <http://www.1click2deliver.com/> www.1click2deliver.com 

 

From: Danny Naik <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 3:14 PM
To: Shajeeb C <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mostafa saad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Carmella Singh <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sujan Raj <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ahmed Nawaz <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Diana Fontanilla <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

Hi Carmella,

Kindly confirm me on the below with the CN amount and orde details.

Regards,

Danny Naik

Chief Accountant

Mobile +971 5 222 94356

 

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 3:12 PM Shajeeb C <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Danny,

Please issue the CN for the same ASAP.

All the same will be deducted from the payments.

Regards,

Shajeeb

 

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 2:24 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <mailto:[email-masked]>  @Sagar Khawani <mailto:[email-masked]>   All theses shipments were updating on the sheet also please update them as lost.

@Ekta Jesswani <mailto:[email-masked]>  @customer care <mailto:[email-masked]>  Please place new orders to the mentioned customers ASAP.

 

Regards 

Mostafa Saad 

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld  

 

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 10:50 AM Sujan Raj <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note we already applied replacement for  600858031  this order, please process a replacement for rest eight orders.

Warm Regards,

Sujan Raj,

Mobile : +971506855826

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 10:38 AM Carmella Singh <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dears,

Good day!

We need your kind assistance if you can send replacement for the below  9 Orders.

We are facing an issue with this driver, who refused to report Back to Work and have tagged all orders as Delivered.

We apologize for this inconvenience , trust that we are already doing an investigation internally for this.

In the meantime, please let us know as Sujan already has spoken to these 9 customers and they are expecting the package anytime soon.

 

Date

Order #

Order ID

Driver

Status

Update

5/17/2020

600853022_2

18137273

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/17/2020

600839184

18137324

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/17/2020

600853041_1

18137378

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/18/2020

600841993

18184483

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/18/2020

600849011_2

18184496

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/18/2020

600855143

18184613

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/19/2020

600848439

18231853

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Received

5/19/2020

600858031

18231897

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/19/2020

600860737_1

18231901

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/19/2020

600852648

18231928

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done 

Customer did not receive Shipments

 

Carmella Singh 
Account Representative
One Click Delivery Services  
Mobile: +971 524758143
Tel: +971 (0) 4 368 7011 

 <http://www.1click2deliver.com/> www.1click2deliver.com 

 

--