Subject: PLS CANCEL ONE ITEM- 600929494_1// sku: SBF-SN_DP_BE
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 08:15:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please remove this item from the shipment, the customer wants another bag

600929494_1 SBF-SN_DP_BE
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=454960> Sunveno
- Diaper Bag - Black Embroidery

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]>  - pls create the CRA when received,
customer wants a store credit.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE