Subject: Bundle Missing Quantity - Order No.600926546 and 600926549
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 14:47:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer placed the above orders for the below items. Each is supposed
to be a pack of 10 however the customer received only 1 pack of each.

Please see the below images for your reference.

600926546 TM-54029-502
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1081042> Jacobs
Espresso 12 Ristretto - 10 Packs of 10 Coffee Capsule 1

600926549 TM-54027-503
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1081040> Jacobs
Espresso 7 Classico - 10 Packs of 10 Coffee Capsules 1

Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE