Subject: Fwd: [EXTERNAL] Re: damage shipment liquid items 1Z289F8W6755965191
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 14:25:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

the following SKUs are missing from the CRA:  CRAKTM8535- Kindly update to
refund the cst.

ASTA-6001106110529

MMZT-22768

SMEG-9310692901044 (quantity 1 is missing)

HGT-5060033824061

Regards
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: chantelle.cardozo via customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 10:26 AM
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: damage shipment liquid items 1Z289F8W6755965191
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>

Dear Shajeeb,

As advised no credit note will be issued and this particular shipment was
damaged in transit, due to insufficient packaging.

 All liquid items need proper Cushioning  beside bubble rap.

Please find below link to help support your packaging.

 Link https://www.ups.com/packaging/?loc=en_ae

Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Shajeeb C [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:59 AM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>;
Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Zaldivar
Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: damage shipment liquid items
1Z289F8W6755965191

Hi Chantelle,

Please share the CN for the same today, need to refund the customer.

Regards,

Shajeeb

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 5:53 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Shajeeb,

Tracker is updated.

Regards,

Ronald

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 3:25 PM Shajeeb <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

Pelase update in the tracker

*Shajeeb*

Accountant

*P* +971 4 245 1366      * E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/__;!!AQegZw!Ogw9SaH2V0gN0EhUlOqZkPhpjNDtOBYtA2_gWTm3Oi6s6wAeliosfsX8HXRIp4scNlx6bUMETA$>
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/mumzworld__;!!AQegZw!Ogw9SaH2V0gN0EhUlOqZkPhpjNDtOBYtA2_gWTm3Oi6s6wAeliosfsX8HXRIp4scNly2zkGOFw$>
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld__;!!AQegZw!Ogw9SaH2V0gN0EhUlOqZkPhpjNDtOBYtA2_gWTm3Oi6s6wAeliosfsX8HXRIp4scNlyQ-fAvtw$>
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com__;!!AQegZw!Ogw9SaH2V0gN0EhUlOqZkPhpjNDtOBYtA2_gWTm3Oi6s6wAeliosfsX8HXRIp4scNlwBtWdUvA$>
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/mumzworld__;!!AQegZw!Ogw9SaH2V0gN0EhUlOqZkPhpjNDtOBYtA2_gWTm3Oi6s6wAeliosfsX8HXRIp4scNly_tWhfIQ$>

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mumzworld.com/en/__;!!AQegZw!Ogw9SaH2V0gN0EhUlOqZkPhpjNDtOBYtA2_gWTm3Oi6s6wAeliosfsX8HXRIp4scNlzNRH_LxA$>

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press__;!!AQegZw!Ogw9SaH2V0gN0EhUlOqZkPhpjNDtOBYtA2_gWTm3Oi6s6wAeliosfsX8HXRIp4scNly8kB8I-w$>

*From:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 13, 2020 3:18 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>;
Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Johannes Jade
Pabeca <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: damage shipment liquid items
1Z289F8W6755965191

adding @Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>  @Shajeeb Cheriyath
<[email-masked]>

Regards,

Alaa

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 09:20, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

The subject shipment was damaged in transit, as per  investigation it was
package was damaged due to insufficient packaging.

All liquid items need proper cousioning beside bubble rap.

Please find below link to help support your packaging.

Link https://www.ups.com/packaging/?loc=en_ae

Best Regards
------------------------------

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf L.L.C*

Al Hareb Building, Al Quoz Area

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

*Tel +971 4 3815278*

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:26 PM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Zaldivar
Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [EXTERNAL] Re: damage shipment liquid items 1Z289F8W6755965191

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not
open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.
------------------------------

Hi Chantelle,

The package itself looks very bad. The item was covered with bubble wrap.We
shall consider this as mishandling by courier.

Regards,

Ronald

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 8:41 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

We received 1 of 4 shipments, however one packaged was damaged.

Please find attached pictures, contained liquid item.

I need to know if you want us to deliver the other 3  boxes, or should we
return the entire shipment  to your ware house

I will wait for your response, thanks in advance.

   Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2019. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.*

*Click here <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page> to
access the latest UPS zones and rates information.  The 2019 UPS Service
and Tariff Guide will be available from 23rd December 2018. *

Subject: RE: damage shipment liquid items
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 13:50:56 +0000

Dear chantelle,

Pictures attached already,

From: Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC)
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 4:49 PM
To: Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Moinuddin Khaja (WDQ6BMN) <[email-masked]>; Sageer Ahmed (GGM6FJS) <[email-masked]>; Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: damage shipment liquid items

Dear Vinil,

Please share pictures

  Best Regards

Chantelle Cardozo

Preferred Customer Associate

UPS Gulf LLC

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in ups.com/ae<https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from 29th December 2019.

From: Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS)
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:01 PM
To: Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Moinuddin Khaja (WDQ6BMN) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sageer Ahmed (GGM6FJS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: damage shipment liquid items

Dear chantelle,

1 of 4 shipments but one damage,

1Z289F8W6755965191

With regards,

VINIL UNNIKRISHNAN NAIR

ECOMMERCE DEPT.

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

P.O. Box 63682

Riyadh 11526

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel: +966 11 920002555 ext 264

Mob : 966 563499162

Customer Service: 92000 2555

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.ups.com<http://www.ups.com/>

From: Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC)
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 3:53 PM
To: Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Moinuddin Khaja (WDQ6BMN) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sageer Ahmed (GGM6FJS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: damage shipment liquid items

Dear Vinil

Waybill number please

  Best Regards

Chantelle Cardozo

Preferred Customer Associate

UPS Gulf LLC

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in ups.com/ae<https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from 29th December 2019.

From: Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS)
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 4:37 PM
To: Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Moinuddin Khaja (WDQ6BMN) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sageer Ahmed (GGM6FJS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: damage shipment liquid items

Dear chantelle,

Please find attached pictures ,shipment damaged in transit because of improper packing ,and cnne cancelled the order.

With regards,

VINIL UNNIKRISHNAN NAIR

ECOMMERCE DEPT.

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

P.O. Box 63682

Riyadh 11526

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel: +966 11 920002555 ext 264

Mob : 966 563499162

Customer Service: 92000 2555

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.ups.com<http://www.ups.com/>