Subject: Missing Items- 100128342_2 and 100128342_3
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 13:10:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

May we have an update on this, please?

There are missing parts on the item below

100128342_2 KZ-27203
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=973958> Plum -
My First Wooden Playcentre

As per UAE last mile, 4 boxes are with Naqel but the customer only received
2 boxes only (Incident #1187092)

100128342_3 - the customer didn't receive it ( Incident #1153292)

100128342_3 KSA-FAMC-26-52249
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1137036> Bestway
- Aqua Ramp Triple Slide 549cm

 The customer is extremely upset and wants an update today otherwise she
wants her money back.

Please check and do the needful. Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE