Subject: RE: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600676450
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 12:39:14 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Joyce and Denmark,

Please let us know as well what is the exact issue with the wheels.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2020 12:31 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>; RP Singh
TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen
basha <[email-masked]>; Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600676450

Dear Joyce and Denmark,

For your kind reference, over to you.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 12:16 PM Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ashley,

Upon checking, the items is now OOS with the vendor hence can’t replace it.
Are we aligned with the customer for the warranty if the item was purchased
last December?

RP and Avinash are very responsive on my queries. They are reachable
through Whatsapp too for any urgent matter.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 19, 2020 12:07 PM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>; Gabriel Bresse <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; RP Singh TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Warranty Confirmation - Order No. 600676450

++ @Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>

Please be informed that Trucare is very unresponsive in resolving the after
sales complaints. The CC team as well as the returns team are finding it
very difficult to get any proper and timely updates from them.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 11:07 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please respond and update.

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 11:52 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear RP and Avinash,

Kindly update us.

Regards,

Den mark

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:24 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Rp and Avinash,

Please respond.

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 4:51 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Rp,

We will send the item to your driver tomorrow, please respond.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 5:04 PM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi team,

We have a customer who purchased the below item in December 2019. The
customer informed that they have not used the item yet and when they opened
the front wheels are defective.

Please see the below item for your reference.

600676450

TC-ZT018-CRB1
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=270304>

Contours Options Elite Double Stroller - Black

1

Kindly check and advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAKOk5sNN0oaV4m-OGeZjEsxaibsZONCk4LvqZM2%2BrDqDxaVVRw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAKOk5sNN0oaV4m-OGeZjEsxaibsZONCk4LvqZM2%2BrDqDxaVVRw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.