Subject: RE: Order # 100146717_1 /SOR004531993-Shipa
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Amr Essam <[email-masked]>, ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL)" <[email-masked]>, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 12:52:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]> @Amr Essam
<[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, July 18, 2020 12:50 PM
*To:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>; Raghu Nalloor (R3PL) <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; ZAHID
ABDULWAHID (3PL) <[email-masked]>; Taqwa Ali <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order # 100146717_1 /SOR004531993-Shipa

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> can you check this.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 10:25 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

The order was supposed to be delivered on July 16 as per Shipa's website
but up until now the order has not delivered yet.

Please push the delivery asap.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:01 AM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team

Kindly dispatch the order

SHIP TOmonira fayez
Al shaabi street
18
Riyadh
Saudi Arabia Map

SHIP AREA

SHIP PHONE966566679669

Regards

Taqwa